About the Institute
The Government Sri Krishnarajendra Silver Jubilee Technological Institute, Bangalore, affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum, Karnataka State, was founded in the year 1938. Sir Mirza Ismail and Sir M. Visvesvaraya, the two statesmen, were responsible for the construction of this edifice as a mark of celebration of 25 years of benevolent to commemorate the Silver Jubilee of an eventful reign of Late His Highness Nalwadi Krishnarajendra Wodeyar Bahadur, Maharaja of Mysore. This institution being the first of its kind in South India with a view to provide well trained personnel for higher rungs of the organized textile industry covering various facets of the industry, is growing in its heights year after year and today it can claim to be the tallest institution and is under the control of the Department of Technical Education, Government of Karnataka.
Vision of the Institute
An institution of repute attracting, inspiring and nurturing students as competent professionals through teaching-learning, research and innovation
Mission of the institute
Government SKSJTI is committed to create an environment which fosters faculty and students to excel in Teaching, learning, Research, innovation, Entrepreneurial leadership and holistic development
GSKSJTI - Quality Policy
- GSKSJTI commits itself towards excellent teaching, learning, research and strives to earn stake holders delight by assuring quality in all its deliverables.
- GSKSJTI strives continually adapting best practices in teaching, learning and research to meet the expectation of all stake holders.
- We strive to excel in all our deliverables to meet the stake holders expectations.
GSKSJTI – Core Values
- Academic Standards
- Team Work
GSKSJTI – Institutional Goals
- Good Governance
- Accreditation – NBA/ NAAC
- Strategic Development Plan
- Infrastructure Development
- Teaching-Learning & Evaluation
- Faculty Development
- Research & Development
- Industry – Institute Collaboration
- Placement – Internships
- Alumni and Social Service –Extension